Thursday, May 29, 2008

Preparing for the BIG move

One month to go and I know right now it will be mad panic and the last minute. That is just how I roll. I also have a 21 year old daughter that is even worst then me and thinks we can just throw everything in a box, bag or tote. Ok so we live on the edge, go with the flow, still I am already feeling the panic.
Now I have to map out our route (driving) where will we layover?? I am not driving straight through!! How much should it all cost???? With gas going up 5 cents a day by the time we leave it should be around $5.90 a gal. My job that I thought I was going to start on July 2 is now said the 10th works out better ...........so that gives me another week off and more time to settle once I get to Portland.
Ok start the count down with 28 days to go.........thats 4 weeks..........I can do it!!

No comments: