Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Home in Beaverton {Portland}

Well we made it. My sis and I traveled through the center of California on the forth of July and arrived in Eugene (Cottage Grove to be exact) on the fifth of July to hook up with Frog. Off to Portland we all went Jenn, Joanne, Frog and me. As it turned out My boss decided he didn't need me in Seattle so I started in Hillboro ( suburb of Portland) on the 8th. One small little problem was where to stay ................we found the best little place with the train right behind (so cal type metrolink). Now what the heck Joanne has a ticket to fly out of Seattle...........Frog is driving her 3 hours in the morning and then driving 3 hours home.................Thank God. I will miss my sister when she leaves. ( I don't think she knows how much).

Well just got puter to blog so will up date soon.................
Peace and Love to all
Until next time.
Beachbum

No comments: