Thursday, July 3, 2008

Good bye California

Wow hard to believe I am really going...........after 3 days of moving and sore muscles I didn't even know I had, final touches are now happening. Joanne is packing and that is the last thing to load................ We are doing some final earns, like Joanne getting her hair done and Jenn getting her pay check. Then off we go at about 3 in the am on the fourth of July. We will go as far as Corning the first day and take a rest. Then off to meet up with Frog and on to Portland (my new home town). I am excited but sad to leave all I have ever known as HOME. We will all stay in Portland on the 5Th,6Th,7Th,8Th. This hopes to be a new and most exciting adventure of my life so far. I start work on the 8Th and travel to Seattle on the 9Th starting at my new store (temp place) on the 10Th. Don't have must time to chat must get a move on. Have a Happy Safe 4Th and may this year be one of great Independence for all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Goodness gracious! Another bloggin fool in the family. It's genetic, I swear. I found your blog through HSH...doesn't she comment here?
I know other family members read blogs but haven't joined the fraternal brotherhood, or is it maternial sisterhood?

Good luck on your career move. All good things happen for a reason.
Chow.