Sunday, June 29, 2008

Here are the questions that correspond with the pictures:

1. My name
2. Favorite food
3.. Celebrity crush
4. My high school
5. Favorite color
6. What I want to be when I group up
7.One word that describes me
8. Favorite drink
9. What I love most in life
10. Dream vacation
11. Favorite dessert
12. My internet name
Posted 3 minutes ago. ( permalink | delete | edit )

view profile

zbeachbabe56 says:

ok things got a little mixed up but i think it is correct...............I will do better next time .................If I take the challange on again lol...........
Posted 77 seconds ago. ( permalink | delete | edit )

2 comments:

heartshapedhedges said...

Joan Jett? lol. And, is birthday cake your favorite dessert?? and.....is the word to describe you trapped, stuck or naked?

beachbum said...

how about baby since i am the baby (of the family)