Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hotter then **ELL

Anyone who knows me knows I HATE do not care for the Heat. It has been so hot and my little room gets no air so last night I could not even sleep. I actually slept holding the small fan in my hand facing me..............pathetic!! My daughter woke me in the f-ing middle of the night ( i think i just barely fell asleep) with a MOM WHAT AAAARE YOU DOING!!! OK now with my heart pounding and my body sweating I will try to drift back to sleep!!!
Now the good news is it is going to cool down starting tomorrow. This is so making me happy about my move to OR.
On a sadder note my Brother in Law (who is actual more like just my brother) is not doing well. Please keep him in your prayers. And his little Frog is holding his hand through this hard time so please say a prayer for her too. My heart is very heavy with pain for them right now. Thanks for caring.
My 3 day count down has started at work ....................
Packing has barely started..............aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Peace and Love.

No comments: