Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The big move


Ok Getting nerves as the time draws near to move. Nothing done! augh............ Gas going up and up daily. Here is the newest update. Still no package from new employer so I called. He said not to worry they had some new benefits and it was on the way..........then he proceeds to ask me if I would consider going to Seattle for a couple of months............Sure ,,,,,,,,,,,,if they pay for housing. Now I am to call back on Wed and He will have the numbers worked out...........This will be fun as long as I don't have to get a place in Portland until I get back ..........Then I can save $$$$$$$$$ which will pay for the shipping of my things. Looking forward to the adventure and what will I do in Washington. You can't go to Paris without stopping by the Eiffel Tower. And you can't visit Seattle without checking out the view from the world-famous Space Needle. Now of course this changes what I pack and what I leave behind...........aughhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 comment:

Joanne said...

I celebrated my 30th birthday having dinner at the space needle. thanks for the tomatoes...i made a spaghetti sauce..delish!