Saturday, June 14, 2008

WHAT NOW



Today is my laundry day.........ok I live with many other people and that is a whole other blog,but we all have our own day to do laundry mine is Saturday. I get all my clothes together (since last Saturday I had to work) I have a lot. When I get to the washer and dryer I see someone has removed the knob and put a LOCK on the door!!! No one is home and I need to do laundry. After making 3 calls I get a hold of the person with the key (which is in their underwear drawer) and start my many loads of laundry.



Now on top of all that I am not sure where I am going to work, live, or When.........worried I may not even have a job (although I think I do). As you know my NEW boss has asked me to go to Seattle for a few months (great I thought ) they would pay for extended stay and I could save money and go to Portland on my days off to find the perfect place to hang my hat...........Wrong. Now he wants me to go for up to ( I think more) 6 months, find a place (move my shit there) and pay my own rent............I said yes kinda however called a left a message that I would not be able to the move long term and They would have to pay if they needed me short term........or I would just go to Portland as planned. My big fear is they say the don't need me in Portland and I am out a job or its Seattle or nothing. I am still waiting to hear................This has also been hard because the main reason I am going is to be close to my daughter, sister, and ailing brother in law.

No comments: