Friday, June 20, 2008

Final days of work :)

The short timers count down at work has started. I have already said goodbye to some kids that I will not work with before I leave. Several of the Team insisted on working my last day to celebrate with me. I actually think a couple of them want to move to Portland now and work up there they all hate the other managers like me they are looking for a change and a chance to get away from the OC. I told them they all have to come up and visit. Now I am not a easy manager that lets everyone do whatever....However I do not micro manage and the big thing is I ask the kids stuff about them it is a very me generation and they love it, and I actually love talk with them not at them Now mind you there are some slackers, and complainers that are very glad to see me go. I will miss the kids and hope to see some up in Portland and Seattle depending on where I am at the time ( yes going to Seattle for 2 months). The last days will be fun, sad and I am sure the one that get on that last nerve take a little more time will all be missed.

No comments: