Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Goodbye

Goodbye to a brother. Although Art was not my real brother but my brother in law, he was more like a brother to me then my real brother. I had over 30 years of love with him. He was first and foremost My sister Joyces Harvey, she was his Frog everyone know this. They took care of each other with unconditional love and suport. When I first met Artie he was coming to see Joyce at a cafe in LaCadia were she worked. Not long after Artie and Joyce came to live with me and Jancie in Tustin. The four of us had some great times. I remember stopping on the 55 freeway (in the middle) and taking him some Chili from Charlies on my way home. He worked on a lot of freeways and I would stop to see him or just give a toot as I drove by.
One of Arties favorite saying was "GET ER DONE" that kinda says a lot he was a good old boy who loved God and Country in that order!! He was full of the LORD and love to let you know. He was proud to be a friend of Jesus. He was kind, loving, always willing to help, sweet and loved to hug. He was so much to me and my daughter (who thought of him as a second change at a Dad). She looked to him for approval in all she did. He was alot like her dad and I am sure the good ol boys are having fun. This is hard for Jenn as today is the 14 year anniversary of her fathers death, both her Dad and Artie left us far too soon.
Last Nov when I last saw Artie I gave him the biggest hug. I will never forget your Love.

No comments: